Midhat-e-Mustafa

It gives me great pleasure and honor to present my first album of Naat. Performing Naat is my lifelong desire which has led me participate in Naat competitions during my school/college days. I won many all Pakistan level prizes in those times.

I actively continued as a Naat Khwan in my personal life and now with the encouragement of my well-wishers and friends and under the helpful guidance of some renowned Naat Khwans, I prepared a Naat album Midhat-e-Mustafa, Vol. 1 in 2010.

I presented my humble effort to all to listen and provide me with valuable suggestions and feedback which encouraged me for the Midhat-e-Mustafa, Vol. 2 in 2011.

Now I humbly present Midhat-e-Mustafa Vol. 3. All three volums are also accessible through YouTube. May Allah make this humble effort of mine, be Sadqa- e- Jaria for all Muslims, me and my family and parents.

Ameen.
______________________________________________________
All Naats in Midhat-e-Mustafa Vol. 1-3 are free to Listen and to download. Free Naat Blogs may  feel free to include my naats in their collections. These naats are strictly not for sale in any form.
Midhat-e-Mustafa Vol. 1-3
© 2010, Qaisra Riaz Jaswal, Lahore.
All rights reserved.
_________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Dr. Asad,
    your comments are very encourging for me.. inshallah second VOL. is coming very soon and u can listen on my blog. please pray for me and say my love to your family.

    Regards,

    Qaisra Riaz Jaswal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhum du Lillah your voice is made for Naats.
    Infect you are not performing Naats, God have selected you for Naats.

    Keep it up
    God Bless You
    Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subhanaallah
    May Allah give you special reward for this act
    And thank you for the spreading this religious knowledge with us
    Allah Bless you forever

    Duaon ki talabgar
    Bushra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much.... JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR
    KHUSH RAHAIN

    ReplyDelete